>100 companies in RUSSIA
AND THE WORLD
>15% of Russia’s
- Basic Element is one of the largest and most dynamic diversified industrial Groups in Russia.
- The Group includes over 100 companies and facilities located in 21 countries across five continents.
- Basic Element’s companies operate in some of the most strategically important sectors of economy, including metals and mining, energy, machinery, financial services, construction, aviation and agriculture.
- Basic Element is one of the largest private contributors to the development of Russia's regions, with investments in the country's social and economic infrastructure totalling over USD 500 million.
- Taxes paid by the Group's companies account for over 20% of Russia's regional budget.
- Basic Element companies have invested about USD 20 billion in the development of 10 large-scale industrial projects.
- The group’s production facilities play a vital role in supporting cities, including by providing infrastructure that allows many areas of Russia to function to their fullest capacity.
- Basic Element is one of the largest employers in Russia.
- The Group's facilities employ about 200,000 people.
- In the last five years Basic Element has created over 15,000 new jobs.
- Over 15% of Russia’s population depends directly or indirectly on the Group’s operations