- Ingosstrakh is one of Russia’s oldest and largest insurance companies. Oleg Deripaska personally holds 10% of Ingosstrakh’s ordinary shares.
- 83 regional branches across 149 towns in Russia.
Official Partner of the XXII Olympic and XI Paralympic Winter Games 2014 in Sochi, partner of Olympic and Paralympic Committees of Russia (until the end of 2016) n the category "Insurance".
Locations Russia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, India, China Services
Voluntary medical insurance
Compulsory third party car insurance
Voluntary third party car insurance
Corporate insurance services (insurance of business, property, reputation, liability and pension programs)
Ratings Standard & Poor’s ratings:
- Long-term counterparty credit rating and financial strength rating — ВВ+
- Russia national scale rating — ruАА+
Ratings by Expert RA, Russian independent rating agency:
- Highest level of credibility and quality of service A++
Ingosstrakh is focused on ensuring high quality customer service and the reliability of insurance programs, introducing innovative technologies and expanding the range of insurance products and services offered.
Employees Over 5,800 people Management Chief Executive Officer – Mikhail Volkov Contacts 12 Pyatnitskaya st, Moscow, Russia, 115035 Phone: +7 (495) 956-55-55