En+ Group controls market-leading facilities in the metals and mining sector. The Group’s holdings include RUSAL, the world’s largest producer of aluminium and one of the largest producers of alumina. The Group’s strategy for the development of its metals and mining facilities is aimed at expanding its raw materials base, increasing operational efficiency and reducing the environmental impact of its activities.
En+ Group’s key priorities in the metals and mining sector:
- Increasing efficiency across the Group’s operations
- Strengthening and expanding its holdings of the raw materials needed for the production of non-ferrous metals
- Increasing the energy security of the Group’s operations by developing a secure base of power generation resources
- Minimizing the environmental impact of the group’s activities by modernising production facilities and introducing eco-friendly technologies
- Developing and introducing new cutting-edge production technologies
- Building and commissioning new, technologically advanced metals and mining facilities